Equipment of the chalet
- Basement with cozy open plan living area with fireplace, TV, cuddly couch and fully equipped kitchen with oven and dishwasher
- Double room with floors and furniture made of natural pine wood for a restful sleep
- South-facing terrace (40 m²) with views of the surrounding mountains and loungers
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- First floor: large master bedroom (with double bed made of stone pine furniture) with freestanding Robinia wood bathtub with view to the Dolomites, fireplace, TV and "Private SPA" with infrared cabin, shower and hay bed with hay of the own pasture
- Bathroom with toilet
- A quaint roof gallery is accessible via two ladders from the master bedroom. If necessary, it can be converted into a sleeping accommodation for two children from the age of 6 years.
- The couch in the living area of the chalet can be converted into two sleeping places (maximum occupancy of the nature chalet = four adults and 2-3 children)
- Year-round relaxation in the heated hot tub in the garden
- Small private library in the roof gallery with various books to browse
- Small herb garden in front of the house
- A 25-hectare area of meadows and forest surrounds the chalet and thus ensures a true nature experience away from any everyday stress.
- The chalet is basically heated by the two fireplaces on the ground floor and first floor. If required, further electric ovens can be provided.
.... fresh mountain water
Water is one of the most important foods and therefore it makes sense to take only good, fresh water. Enjoy our fresh mountain water, which comes from a mountain spring at an altitude of 2000m. Whether you drink water, wash or shower, you do it with fresh mountain water.
.... wireless access
Doing away with mobile phones, laptops and permanent accessibility is often not only beneficial to your health, but also helps you to relax. Try to avoid as much as possible electrosmog in our nature house. At your request, we will gladly switch on the WLAN for you free of charge.
for a fee
Massages and wellness treatments
Our beauty care professional comes straight to the chalet. We offer massages and beauty treatments, which you can enjoy in the living room by the crackling fire.
Helicopter sightseeing flights
For organizational reasons, we ask you to book this service as early as possible with us - on arrival, a deposit is required. If the flight can not be carried out due to technical or weather-related reasons, the deposit will be refunded in full.
private mountain guide
If you want a special summit tour in summer or a great ski tour in winter, why not treat yourself to a private guided tour with a mountain guide. The difficulty and length of the tour will be tailored to you and the tour will be planned and discussed together. In addition, other great experiences are offered: Sunset on a summit, climbing courses, children's climbing and adventure. Just book your private mountain guide with us!